Clarification of payment policy; outstanding balances and recital impact
Please be reminded that the payment policy of Center Stage is that all tuitions are due on the 1st each month, unless you selected the discounted one time pre-pay option at the start of the season. This was communicated to you at registration and is posted on our website at http://www.centerstagequincy.com/info-forms/tuition/
Please note the following studio policies:
- NO student with an outstanding balance will receive their recital costumes or tickets. All accounts must be current prior to the end of April in order to receive costumes in May.
- The studio will NO longer be accepting any payments at the recital or dress rehearsals as this adversely impacts the production of the show.
- Commencing Sunday May 1st, 2016 a monthly late fee charge of $25 or 1.5% (18% annual percentage rate) whichever is greater will be assessed monthly to all accounts with balances greater than 30 days past due.
- Students with excessive past due accounts are subject to suspension from the Studio.
- Bounced Checks:
- There is a $20 charge for all checks re-deposited by the bank
- There is a $30 charge for all checks returned by the bank for insufficient funds
- Note: banks attempt to deposit checks twice before returning for insufficient funds
- Anyone with 2 or more bounced checks in a year must pay current and future amounts by credit card, cash, money order or bank check
- You may pay your account by either of these methods:
- Studio Director (Accepts: MC, Visa, AMEX, Discover) online via:
- the link sent with your monthly invoice e-mail
- Square credit card processing at the desk (Accepts: MC, Visa, AMEX, Discover, ApplePay, AndroidPay)
- Cash or check at the desk, please ask for a receipt
Thank you for your assistance!