There are five sources of financial obligations to consider when enrolling at Center Stage:
Please see the ‘No Hidden Fee’s Page for details http://www.centerstagequincy.com/no-hidden-fees/
- Tuition: Please see below
- Registration Fee: Please see below
- Recital Fees: Please see the ‘No Hidden Fees’ page for details
- Nutcracker Fees: Please see the ‘No Hidden Fees’ page for details
- Dance Uniforms & Shoes: Please see the ‘Dress Code’ page for specific guidelines about class attire expectations and purchase all of your dancewear through GAFS (Girls Apparel for Sports) in Quincy.
Registration Fee: There is a $25 registration fee per family due at registration. Families who register on-line or in person will be expected to pay their first month’s tuition on your child’s first scheduled lesson in September.
Tuition: Tuition is due on the first of each month.
Payment Options: There are two payment options for tuition:
1. Pre-Pay Annual Tuition:
Due by October 15th and receive a 10% discount – This is a great option because it is equal to receiving one month tuition free! This option can be paid by cash, check, debit card or credit card.
2. Monthly Tuition Payment:
Tuition is automatically deducted from your credit or debit card on file. The first payment is due when classes begin on September 10th and all other payments will be automatically processed on the 1st of each month from October thru June.
Monthly Tuition Fee Structure:
For students 7-8 years old and under:
- 1 hour basic ballet/tap combo class – $50
- 1 ½ hour basic ballet/tap/jazz combo class – $75
- 45 minute Creative Movement class – $45
- 45 minute Tumbling class – $45
All other Classes are billed a la carte:
- 45 minute classes – $50
- 1 hour classes – $60
- 1 ¼ hour classes – $75
- 1 ½ – 1 ¾ hour class – $85
- Excel Level 1 or 2 Class – $50, Excel Level 3 Class – $60
- Ballet Boost – $30 (must also be enrolled in a Tues. Ballet Class)
- Acro – $50
- Private 30 min. Friday classes are available on a week to week basis – tuition tbd.
No tap and jazz class can be taken without also being enrolled in ballet.
Hip-Hop, Contemporary, Acro and Ballet can be taken independently.
You are not allowed to enroll in Excel program without the prior authorization of Ms. Laurie. All Excel students must be enrolled in Ballet, Tap & Jazz and are encouraged to enroll in one other discipline of their choice.
Family Tuition Discount: There will be a $15.00 reduction per family monthly for families with 2 children in the program.
For Families with 3 or more children:
- 3rd Sibling will be a 50% discount off the lowest tuition student
Discounts: If you are a student taking ballet, tap and jazz and you are also enrolling in acro, hip-hop, or contemporary, a 10% discount will be given on the third class you enroll in. A 20% discount will be given on the fourth and fifth class you enroll in. Discounts are given on the less expensive class you are enrolled in. No further discounts are applied to Ballet Boost or Excel classes or Private Lessons. There is a $350 per month tuition maximum per student, exclusive of Private Lessons.