Center Stage is offering several dance programs over this summer.
- For students’ ages 4-7 years old there are two camps: Princess Dance & Crafts, and Creative Dance & Crafts programs
- There are two Dance Intensive Programs: one for students’ ages 7-11 years; and another for ages 12 and up
- For all classes, please bring water, peanut- free snack, dance shoes or socks, and wear dance or movable clothing
- Please see below for additional details
- Space is limited so early registration is recommended
- For additional information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
– Dance & Crafts: Ages 4-7 yrs.
Join us in some summer fun exploring dance in the styles of Jazz, Ballet, Hip-Hop, Tumbling and Creative Movement. Learn new dance routines, play with props (such as parachutes, ribbons, hoops, etc.) learn line dances, play movement games, and even create arts and crafts (such as tiaras, frames, hats, bags, treasure chests, etc.)
*Please bring water, peanut-free snack, and wear dance or movable clothing.
*Choose from two themes, or try both
- Theme 1: “Princess Dance & Crafts” – July 24th – July 28th
One Week M-F 9:30-12:30 pm $150
Come and be a princess for a week. Learn dances, tumble, dress up, play with props, have tea parties, games, stories, and princess crafts. A different princess and her world will be explored each day.
- Theme 2: “Creative Dance & Crafts” – July 31st- August 4th
One Week M-F 1:00-4:00 pm $150
Come and enjoy the art of dance! Join us as we learn new dances, play games, tumble, play games, use props, read stories, dress up, and create cool crafts. Different themes explored each day.
– Dance Intensive: Ages 7-11 yrs.
July 24th – July 28th – One Week M-F 1:30-4:30 pm $150
Explore dance in the styles of Acro/Tumbling, Ballet, Lyrical, Modern, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, and Broadway. Incorporating stretch, yoga and barre work. Also, learn new dance routines, learn line dances, play movement games, work on jumps, leaps, turns, technique and performance.
– Dance Intensive: Ages 12 and Up
July 31st – Aug 3rd – One Week M-F 5 – 8 pm $150
Explore dance in the styles of Acro/tumbling, Ballet, Lyrical, Modern/Contemporary, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Broadway and International dance (such as Latin, African and Bollywood). Also, incorporating stretch, yoga and barre work. Learn new dance routines, learn how to create your own choreography, work on jumps, leaps, turns, technique and performance.
For all classes, please bring water, peanut- free snack, dance shoes or socks, and wear dance or movable clothing